Let's Talk About Essential Albums...

Let's Talk, Let's Talk About, essential albums, music, review, beach boys, drake, jay z, kanye west, depeche mode, oasis, outkast, album, essentially, david bowie,skepta, elo, fleetwood mac, jay z, the weeknd, the clash, kendrick lamar, the xx, michael jackson, muse, nwa

I'm not going to lecture you on these albums, or even describe why they're great. What I am going to do is give you a list of essential albums and nothing more. Simply because if you haven't heard any of these then I don't want to sway any of your opinions of it, I'd rather you go and enjoy the project fully. What I would recommend is to go and listen to each of these albums in full, and soak up all of their musical prowess. I'm not claiming this is a definitive list of the best albums of all time, but I am saying they are great, in places, groundbreaking albums. If you enjoy this list, then let me know and I'll do a second part. If there's an album you'd like to see in that second part, let me know!


The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory

Outkast - ATLiens

David Bowie - Hunky Dory


Skepta - Konnichiwa

Depeche Mode - Violator

Drake - Take Care


Electric Light Orchestra - Out of The Blue

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt

The Weeknd - House of Balloons

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

The Clash - London Calling

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

The XX - I See You

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Muse - Black Holes & Revelations

NWA - Straight Outta Compton