Caswell - Everyone Knows (Track Review)


So it's been a while hasn't it! Time has just gotten away from me and I haven't posted in a while - which means I've missed the time frame to review Caswell's new tune. But I'm going to review it anyway because I feel the need to spread the word and the work.

Everyone Knows is more of a solemn, melodic and harmonic tune than we saw on Caswell's EP "The Shadow Aspect". I think it shows a progression for the young Suffolk based artist, because the ability to slow down your tune and yet still make something so anthemic is the sign of a great songwriter. Sticking with the theme of love but detaching herself from it, assessing it from the outside and yet still getting sucked in to produce an outburst of personal feelings.


As per "The Shadow Aspect" the sound and mixing is so wholesome and so warm, it's hard not to fool yourself into thinking you're listening to a ready-made superstar. I can't quite fathom the tunes that Caswell will make with a huge budget behind her, but then again, I don't think she'll ever need it. Pop perfection!